Damn its been a hot minute since i've seen or talked to you! Hella had a big crush on you back in the day, we got reunited after hs, kicked it once but i was in a relationship, invited you to my 19th bday party, YOU started hitting on my friends, even asked me to set u up with a few, you ended up dating one for awhile, you two looked good together but you weren't willing to wait for her, your loss, and now you and ur girl just broke up and you came back to me?! Now do you understand why they call me boomerang, no matter how far you go, you'll always end up back at me, but i think its rather pathetic that you're trying to hit on me now, after you hooked up with my friend, wtf?!n You think since I was so hot for you back in the past, that I'd automatically hook up with you?? Besides I don't date white boys anymore, they lost their appeal back in hs. Sure I'll give you my number, sure we can kick it, but I don't think we're ever going to be more than friends. k "Shotgun"
=]
I'm sry but I'm not a runner up to ANYONE. You think you're a playa but you're just pathetic.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment