Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Blame it on the alcohol"

Sure we've all done it. "It was the henny" or "it was the patron". Dancing proactively, kissing a complete stranger, randomly texting some bs to someone you didn't want to text, the next day is hazy, you remember parts of the night, then your friends fill you in on what really went down. Its more fun with pictures cuz its a fun story to tell. As long as you're the one BEHIND the camera and not in FRONT of it. As I like to say "no evidence, all you say is just talk, you can't prove anything" hahaa. I'm guilty of blaming it on the alcohol, I've had a few nights were I've said DAMN! I've kissed ppl I wasn't suppose to kiss, I danced with ppl that I don't even remember, and I've actually given out my number to some guy from the club before, the next day I didn't even remember his face! Alcohol is fun to a certain extent, when you first get hella buzzed and feel as if the whole around you is all fuzzy. But then it all goes downhill when it gets to the point when you can't even stand up, and when the whole room is spinning and you throw up. NOT FUN. Here are a few more words of advice: 1) DO NOT MIX YOUR LIQUORS, i.e. beer and hard liquor. 2) Patron catches up on you out of the blue, its the beginning of the end of ur night =P 3) stay away from cameras 4) Leave your phone in the car if you tend to drunk dial/text that way you don't have to explain yourself to others the next day.

So thanks Jamie Foxx for pointing out that we do blame it on the alcohol

No comments: